Samit's Aquarium 021


Floating Ceratopteris thalictroides, commonly known as Indian Aquatic Fern. This is a south Asian plant, ideally needs soft and acidic (pH 5.5-6.5) water., bright light, and 20-26oC (68-78oF) temperature. It can be grown submersed or as a floating plant. I like them to keep floating in my planted communitty tank of live bearers. The thick bush of its green broad leaves and dense bunch of roots provides a secured refuge for the fries! Buds form on the tips of older leaves, which can be separated and replanted or left floating. Though the leaf colour and shape is variable under different lighting conditions, in optimum conditions it becomes bright green and displays its visually rich foliage, as its plumage!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is one of the Thomas Sabo anhänger series. As it said on the Liverpool. tv, it is very good in the quality and design, wearing it on my wrist, I become the shining one in the crowd, and it makes me become more confident. You may ask, where did I buy it, how it comes to me now? Forget to tell you, just click our web.